Did you know that your personality type can have a major impact on your job search? In The Job Seekers Guide for Extraverts & Introverts, Advice for Boomers, Gen Xers and Millennials, MBTI Master Practitioner Carol A. Linden presents a detailed look into the Extravert and Introvert personality types and offers solid advice to help you land your next role. Carol speaks from her own experience and from 4 years as a volunteer facilitator for a weekly job seekers networking meeting.
If you are looking for a job, you need this book… If you are a professional who coaches and advises job seekers, you need this book…
Introverts and extraverts have different challenges in the interview, when networking, and during a job transition. Know what yours are so that you can be your best self in all situations.
- Age discrimination is real. Use networking to get eyes on your resume.
- Know what’s changed—a lot has—since you were on the job market.
- Even your job search will be impacted by the number of unemployed.
- Get eyes on your resume to speed up your landing.
- Why an active professional network is your best ally in this crazy new world of ongoing job transitions.
- How to get out of your parents basement and into a career.
- Why developing networks beyond simple social networks will give you the edge you need.
The Job Seekers Guide for Extraverts & Introverts, Advice for Boomers, Gen Xers and Millennials is available in paperback, on Kindle and from fine bookstores everywhere.
Add to cart